It is no secret that everyone hates mould. Whether it is under the floorboard, the roof, or on the walls, it is quite an unpleasant and unwelcoming sight. Without a proper ventilation system, mould and grow and spread quite easily – all it needs is low air movement and humidity to pop.
We understand how unappealing and inconvenient mould can be. When it comes to the effective and safe mould removal, you can make use of our expert help. If you are concerned about the health of your family, you can give us a call for a free quote and sound advice.
Why is mould removal necessary?
Mould is a fungus that spreads through the air in large numbers. It produces allergens, which are substances that cause allergic reactions, irritants, and at times, poisonous substances. If you inhale or accidentally touch the mould spores, it can cause an allergic reaction like skin rash, red eyes, runny nose, or sneezing. At worst, mould can cause severe asthma attacks as well.
Benefits of removing mould
Here are some benefits of mould removal and remediation:
Stopping the spread
When there is mould damage in your home, it can spread fast. And looking for the source of the fungus is difficult as well, especially in commercial buildings. With our professional help, we will find where the water is leaking in your residential or commercial building and stop the source of the mould.
Remove the mildew
Removing mould is not an easy job. If you want to do all the work on your own, you will have to do thorough research and choose the right equipment for the job. On the other hand, if you choose our professional mould removal help, you can do it lesser time and at a fraction of the cost.
Cleaning and drying
When it comes to removing mould, cleaning and drying are two more aspects of the whole process. We will remove the mould and dry the affected area immediately. This is because if the spot remains wet, the mould will regrow and you will again have to face the problem in a short time.
Mould removal Process
When it comes to the effective removal of mould, we follow a series of processes to take care of this problem. Our typical process includes:
- The first order of business is to assess the mould growth; it can be much more than what is visibly growing on the corner or on the wall. We try to understand the source of the water leak and locate all the mould growth.
- Once we have studied everything we need to know, we start our work by repairing the source of the water problem. This will help you prevent the growth of new mould spores and its spreading.
- We then isolate the contaminated area. To do this, we close all points of entry like windows and doors. We also seal all seam with duct tape and slip openings for more effectiveness.
- Dust is then suppressed, which is done by misting the contaminated areas. We then remove the materials that have not been damaged by the water and mould.
- Next comes in our cleaning process. We make use of a wire brush to clean the mouldy surface and then give them a deeper clean with a specialised detergent and water solution until the mould-affected area has been cleaned.
- We also take a visibility test to check for debris and contamination. No dirt and dust mean there are no moulds. We then make use of our unique drying process with dehumidifiers and fans to ensure all the room remains dried up.
With our professional help, you will be able to remove mould from your residential or commercial area without any hassles. Rather than doing it yourself and only making things worse, it would be better to get in touch with professionals for the job. Give us a call now and we will be there in no time!